Lancome from my windowsill


Lots of hype has been made about Hypnose Mascara from Lancome. I have been hooked on a Clinique mascara for absolute years now so I thought I'd take a risk on another. I have to say it's not as 'Dolly eyes' as I'd been made to believe. It can look a bit clumpy/dry too.  It's no way the worst mascara out there but defo not my favourite or cheapest one out there. 



Any out there that you would advise for next time? I love lashes as big as you can get them! So something a bit vava voooom. Right, sorry for the quick post but have a hungry cat giving me evils. Speak to you soon!





Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. i got that mascara for christmas and find it's good for casual day-to-day wear but not for super big lashes. my favourite big-lash-look nightout mascara is the maybelline great lash.

    www.savedbycake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in agreement there! Love Maybelline too. For a cheapy its brill! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Barry M vegas lash I swore by maybelline for as long as I can remember but thought id try my friends one and I have never looked back I have even been asked what false lashes I was wearing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Barry M vegas lash I swore by maybelline for as long as I can remember but thought id try my friends one and I have never looked back I have even been asked what false lashes I was wearing! Xx

    ReplyDelete