Rose Bakery



Happy bank holiday! So I went to Comme des Garcons today. Not sure why if I am honest? I've heard of Dover street market before and had absolutely no plans today so toodled off to Green park to see what the fuss was all about. The clothes are way out of my league and the cafe was a little cramped and basic but I had a nice day still! 


Rose bakery is on the top floor of Comme des Garcons (Dover Street Market)and offers the most homely bakes such as Pistachio with lemon drizzle cake, which I of course had to trial out! There were a few healthier options, one in particular called 'plate of vegetables' which smelt and looked better than its given name to be fair but had nothing on my pistachio slice. Plus I ordered an immense smoothie so cancels out cake :).


So after a meander and jaw dropping moments watching a woman purchase a £900 dress without even trying it on first, I headed out to sunbathe in Green park with the masses.





How did you start your bank holiday? London is apparently going to be a whopping 22 degrees Monday which totally against the norm. Very exciting. Must plan something nice, but whatever I do I will most definitely visit another London tearoom off the beaten track to show you. Until then..


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, smoothies + cake = totally cancelled out :D
    London is juts oh so pretty in the sunshine, thanks for sharing your cute snaps x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think that one day, when I've made my millions, I will swoosh into a designer store and place garments on the till to purchase without trying them on first. A
    Girl can dream right?!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete