J'adore J'adore Paris



This Easter I made a trip over to Paris on the Eurostar! First ever trip on the Eurostar may I add. It was definitely a lot less swanky than I pictured in my mind. I don't know what I imagined? Maybe something like the Stella Artois advert! 

This trip wasn't about doing all the touristy things - it was about pure indulgence of shopping, food, wine and more shopping! Take a look at a few snaps I took. 








Much time was spent drinking cappacino's in the warmth of cafe's as it was blooming freezing in my Boden spring clobber! I did ignore sensible advice of so many shop assistants before I left so I couldn't complain! I was determined to give my Boden wedges and spotty ankle skimmers a spin around Paris. I think I was the only person with her toes out though.






Even Parisian lollies are unbeatable! 



Our attic abode in Monmatre was found on thee best website called Airbnbwhere people put on their holiday homes for guests. It's perfect if you're looking for your own space but not looking to pay the world. It had all the home comforts and made you feel like you actually lived in Paris, or an Ikea show room! :) 









Well this was day one in Paris. More to come soon about my addiction of Laduree and Galleries Lafayette!  

What did you do over Easter? Any trips away?




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh I just love your polka-dot pants!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest two outfit posts:

    *Trend Alert* The 90s Denim Dress

    Varsity Jacket, Statement Tee & Nike Blazers

    I am also Barratts Blogger of the Week and to celebrate Barratts have given me a £40 Barratts voucher to win - enter here.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That accommodation looks so cute and oh my god you look amazing! I'm so jealous I am desperate to go to Paris!! Looks like you had a good time can't wait to see more posts :)
    Xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that Airbnb thing sounds like a great idea, I'll be sure to look it up for my next big city adventure.
    Loving your artsy shots, and good for you for braving the weather!
    Come to Spain next time, it's super sunny here x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you getting your Spring clobber on - it might not feel like Spring but we can sure act as though it is! Love the Boden wedges, but you are braver than I, I still have my boots stuck firmly to my feet! x

    ReplyDelete