Shopping in London


When Lauren from Rouge Allure nominated me this week to take part in The Worldwide Wardrobe competition (details found here) I was made up! The idea is that you piece together items for various holiday trips! One of them is to create a look of a London shopping trip. Being part of the smoke and being part of a life long addiction to shopping it is only natural I start with this one :)

I chose the Mack by Orla Kiely because Macks are so versatile and instantly make you feel glam. When you go shopping you want to feel good on the off set to make the experience more enjoyable. You wont feel like trying a new lippie on or tying on that dress you've always wanted in Whistles if you feel a bit drab  (well that's how I work!).

This breezy looking Breton top from The White Company I thought was perfect for a marathon shop. Easy to remove and also quite snug at the same time in case it's one of those grey cold days.

Staple Jeans from Boden. Gotta love Boden!

Shopper style Bag and Watch from Kate Spade to hold all those nick nacks you will pick up along the way.

Gorgeous silk Scarf from Aspinal of London just because. No real reason apart from it's beautiful. Maybe it might keep you warm?!

I have always been a Clarkes fan since I was in Primary school wearing my patent brogues with the hidden key in the sole(anyone remember them!) so there is no surprise I have added these comfy ankle Boots to my look.

And a few essentials for the trip would be a Debretts Diary for its tube map and tips on where to eat/dine/visit in London and ofcourse an Umbrella from Joules to be on the safe side!









Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment