My haven


Being a Cancerian I am very big on my homes and making little retreats. Me and Lotti have had quite a hectic weekend so we both are feeling it's time for a little R and R tonight. We're relaxing and I can tell she's thinking what I'm thinking - an early night! Anyway, here's a little peak into my new room! Oh and my amazing new laptop - you have to realise how behind i've been on technology of late. I have never owned anything apple and have used the same chunky black laptop for 5 years! 




Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Your new room looks lovely but you do realise that your laptop is Sony and not apple hahah plonker x

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s I bought you that little cupcake card! Cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room! Looks so cozy. I've been thinking of adding some twinkle lights to my room as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks so nice and cosey and home, and I LOVE that you have a massive bush taking up the majority of your window- three cheers for nature!!x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room looks so dreamy. The natural light makes it look very airy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks absolutely gorgeous, especially your bed with the little fairy lights. Very jealous.

    I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award (sorry if you've already been nominated by someone else - in fact typing this I can see you have from your archive, ooops!). Anyway, you can find out the details on my post at http://ginger-jabber.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Hope you enjoy taking part.
    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful room, it looks like a real retreat! (We have the same laptop btw, I totally love mine, I was determined to get a white laptop to blend in with my study!)

    ReplyDelete