Royal Albert Tea Tour



Lotti really does love London. For little things like this! A random trip after work over to a central London park to visit Royal Albert's afternoon tea tour! It is free which was lovely and money you donate goes towards breast cancer research. We arrived there really late so luckily convinced the staff for one last tray of macaroons and brew of tea. 



They have two more stops to make this Summer in their cute polka dot van so if you're free this/next weekend try pop along, donate some money and enjoy the vintagey inspired afternoon tea with a loved one. Click here for the dates and locations. I might try and go to another because it was so damn cute so let me know if you can make one of the dates! I'd be over the moon to have a chat with a fellow blogger and take a few more snaps - phone camera not the best!



The new summer range is adorable don't you think? I had to buy this one. I did ban myself from buying another tea cup...oops. Charity donations I can bend the rules. Take a look at the Royal Albert website if you're unable to make the tour and would like your own perfect teacup. Their website is so creative and worth a visit anyway!



Hope you're all having a great start to the weekend. Be back soon to share some new London gems, new purchases and new bakes for you to try.  



Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh mini cupcakes, how cute!
    I totally love the idea of having a cake van, much more up my street than an ice cream van.
    I think they're onto something EPIC here :)
    x x x

    {The Lobster & Me}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is soo lovely!! :)
    Essie xx


    http://www.thelilsparrowblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog thanks so Ibbs, fab name ;) and FAB blog!!!!
    Lottie xxx
    Beautyandacookbook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks gorgeous! such a lovely idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete