Ladies that breakfast


The thing about Saturday morning that has always bugged me, is that despite really trying, I have never been able to lie in! I used to be quite jealous of people that could have snuggly warm moments under the covers getting some extra hours of snoozing!. Wheras my Saturday morning, I would be thinking how ridiculously hungry I was, what I should wear that day and sadly, going through events from the week in my mind. 

That was until I realised that my early rising had a plus point - breakfast dates! I always see eating out for breakfast as such a treat, especially when it involves french toast and syrup! So when my gorgeous friend Jo was in town I decided to take her over to Bill's. Despite being early she still looked so chic!



Like most people would, she did think I was a little crazy to rendezvouz at 8am but who wouldn't change their mind when presented with this!










If you haven't been to a Bill's yet I suggest you click here to see where your closest one is! It's uber cool and the food is delish. Oh and make sure you try the hot elderflower cordial.

What do you do to get yourself out of bed at the weekend? Would love to know where your favourite breakfast haunt is.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lotti!

    O i love how sassy that big hat is!

    I just stumbled over your blog via hellocotton and I'm so glad I did! You photos are beautiful! So inspiring! Can't wait to read more from you!

    Your Newest Follower,
    Hannah

    http://thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete