Christening for Wills



Last weekend I went to my little cousins christening. Told you he was cute! He has grown so much since Christmas. So unfair. I want so spend so much more time with him! Here's a few snaps of the little man and me on his special day.




Proud Mama and Papa.











Beautiful ladies!




I still managed to have my afternoon tea fix, as my Auntie home baked some scones for the do! I was rather impressed with her cute mini perspex cups to hold the jam and cream :)  




So after a few hours of family time it was back to London for me. Train journeys can sometime get me a bit jittery! I don't know why. Maybe it's because I am a little emotional about leaving someone behind or excited about meeting someone on the other side. I usually find that a pile of magazines and a hot drink usually does the trick though :)




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Awh, he is beautiful =)

    Hannah
    x
    ww.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete