Cute as a blogger button








I am so excited that I have my very own Lotti Loves London button for my followers! How cute are they?! 



They are designed by Miss Imogen Smith who as you can tell is extremely talented. Not only is she talented but very helpful and patient with you too. I had something in my mind but not being an artiste I found it hard to articulate exactly what I wanted, but viola, a few days later she came along and produced these, which I absolutely love! 


If you are up for a re design of your header or button then I advise you swing by her cute blog. 





















Thank you in advance if you add this button to your blog!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. hey there u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother??? if so follow me and let me know i'll follow back for sure.. :) maybe we can follow eachother on lookbook and facebook too..

    ReplyDelete