Hobbs wish list


It's clear to see why I am so in love with Hobbs. I have been in love with Hobbs for many many years now and will always be a faithful partner. Even if I am broke I still put major effort into the relationship by window shopping at the weekend and trying all the new season items on, making a mental wish list as I do so! 

This season though...is sooo me it hurts ( pretty sure I say that every season when my fav shops bring in their new collection but never mind! ). I am feeling their nautical looks this Spring but most of all I love their pieces that incorporate a splash of yellow. Yellow has always suited me so I am made up that it's finally on the radar this year! Thanking you Hobbs. I will be see you on pay day :) 



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the collared shirt and the shoes! So amazing! :)
    - Katarina xxx
    scribblesandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list ^-^ everything is so nice!

    Fashionable Eyeglasses Giveaway: http://www.mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post :D love the scaloped hem on the skirt!

    Just stumbled across your blog through 'Shimmer Of Pink's' Blog hop and i'm your newest follower :D would love it if you'd stop by and take a peek through mine when you get a chance :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete