Pick me up


I decided that if I wasn't going to jog in the cold windy night I was at least going to make my insides feel a bit healthier with a home made juice. To be fair, you don't need a recipe book or me to tell you what to mix together. It's all part of the fun to just make it up as you go along!

Here's the juice I whizzed up earlier (after raiding my cupboards). 

2 carrotts sliced
Pineapple chunks
Pineapple juice
Honey 
Satsuma
Add Raspberries for a 2nd juice. 
Mint (Wish I had to decorate!) 




As much pineapple juice as you want!




Lorra honey to make it nice and sweet.





 Delish! Not quite the same as actually working out but never the less this is my mid week pick me up! What are you doing this week to feel healthy!





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Its not my first time to visit this web site, i am visiting
    this website dailly and take nice facts from here all the
    time.

    Also visit my web-site - ways to make money online for teenagers

    ReplyDelete