My motto


My cousin (she's oh so full of wisdom for such a young yummy mummy!) offered this piece of advice to me at the start of the year. Cuz, I've been trying to do just that. 

Some people, even the closest people to you can take pleasure in making you feel low. Some do it to feel better about themselves and some just merely need to let off steam by venting out at you. Either way, it's not healthy for you to constantly be in their firing line of insults/negativity. 

Find strength and break away from the people that don't make you shine and feel good to be YOU! Surround yourself with the people that love you no matter what, that show they care for you just as much you show them! It sounds like a no brainer but we hang on to those people thinking that if I just try harder then they'll love/appreciate/like me more! It doesn't seem to work that way it seems. If they don't cherish you for you - they're not worth a dime sister!






Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I learned this lesson this year. I spent way too much time with toxic people. My life is much happier now :)

    ReplyDelete