The Tea Cup


Richmond's lanes have always had an effect on me! They are so cute and boutiqey you feel like you're in a quaint English village somewhere in the countryside. This Sunday was bitter cold in London so we thought we would warm our hands in Richmond's tea room called the Tea Cup in Brewers Lane. 



I had tea of the month, black apricot tea with some chicken and avocado sandwiches whilst P ordered a smoked salmon bagel ( they have a selection of traditional British lunches, cakes and afternoon tea's to choose from). It was the first time I had tried smoked salmon as P literally begged me to try it. Before today I just did NOT get this strange breakfast choice people made. But I have to say the flavours were define. I couldn't believe how wrong I had been! 





I had been spurred on to visit this place after a chat with a lady in Hobbs the week before about how amazing the red velvet cake was from the tea cup. Unfortunately they were all out, but the Italian owner did promise me it was worth the wait and to come again soon. And that I will.




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy, looks lovely :) I love the flavour of smoked salmon but hate the texture!! Too slimy and raw haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly what I've thought for years! But yeah, if its in a bagel and cream cheese you cant even feel the slimy texture :) X

      Delete
  2. Oh Wow look at those cakes! I am hungry now lol. Smoked salmon bagels are de-lish I cannot believe you hadn't tried one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next i'll blooming like olives! Ewwwwww they are just weird. ;)

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading your informative article and considering the points you made. You make a lot of sense on internet & mobile marketing as a topic. Thank you for such an informative post.


    classic teas

    ReplyDelete